First round today is cancelled due to the cold weather and now some rain!..

Well it’s nothing we can do about and they are working on the track to do the best and keep in shape so we can be out quickly when it stops.

So if nothing more happens we will go out in 2.5 hours at 14:30, but with this cold weather and no cars making passes I think it will be really hard to improve yesterdays 4.11 round!

The forecast is not so fun either!


let’s play the waiting game again!

The Chevelle is ready to warm up as soon we get a sign that the track will be able to handle our cars.


SjodinMotorsport @ Instagram

More pictures »


News archive