Just got back from a drivers meeting, it still rains but if it stops we will be able to race until 9.00 tonight. It won’t be any eliminations today like planned so we will continue to make qualification runs instead.

They will take a decision in a couple of hours if they will cancel the day or not!

No matter what happens today we will have our first eliminations round tomorrow at 10:00.